Patient Services & Resources
St. Anthony’s Medical Center wants your stay as a patient to be comfortable and healing. If you have a particular request that is not addressed on this web site, please call us at 800-554-9550.
- What insurance plans does St. Anthony's accept?
- Can I get an estimate of the bill before I'm a patient?
- What are meals like?
- What should I bring?
- How can I help ensure my safety?
- When will I be discharged?
- How can I thank an employee for providing special service?
- Is financial assistance available?
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
At St. Anthony's, our vision is to be the area's premier health care organization
— and your first choice for health care services.