At St. Anthony's, service is at the heart of all we do. The actions of our employees, physicians and volunteers truly touch the lives of others.
You can recognize someone for outstanding service using our online submission form.
Visiting hours and policies
- General visiting hours: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Maternity: Fathers, labor support and siblings may visit anytime. Grandparents and other family and friends may visit anytime on the day of delivery. Thereafter, visiting hours are 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Intensive care: Visits are restricted to members of the immediate family and are time limited. Please see a staff member for unit-specific guidelines.
- Children under the age of 12, when accompanied by an adult, may visit patients for 30 minutes during normal visiting hours.
- Two visitors are allowed in the patient's room at one time.
- Visitors should not bring food or beverages to a patient unless approved by the doctor or nurse.
- Patient rest rooms are restricted to patient use only. Visitors may use public rest rooms throughout the hospital.
St. Anthony’s enforces a campus-wide no-smoking policy in accordance with Joint Commission accreditation standards. In addition, St. Anthony's is concerned about your health. If you are a smoker, or someone in your family or circle of friends is a smoker, we urge you to consider stopping.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering and when leaving a patient's room.
- Expect all our staff to clean their hands before providing patient care. Remind them if they forget.
- Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue or your upper arm. Do not visit if you are sick.
- Avoid touching anything used to care for the patient.
- Read and follow any instructions posted outside the patient's room.
- Eliminate germs when the patient goes home by using disinfectant like sprays and wipes to clean surfaces.
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.