Patient liaisons update family members about a patient's progress during surgery.
St. Anthony’s Medical Center welcomes you as a visitor. If you have a particular request that is not addressed on this website, please call us at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550.
- When can I visit?
- How do I get to St. Anthony's?
- How do I find the correct entrance or building?
- Where can I eat and park at the medical center?
- Where is the gift shop?
- Where can I get something to eat?
- How can I contact a patient?
- Where can I stay overnight?
- How can I see pictures of a new baby?
- How can I prevent sharing or spreading germs?
- What is the smoking policy?
- How can I thank an employee?
- Where can I get spiritual help?
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.