Patient liaisons update family members about a patient's progress during surgery.
St. Anthony’s Medical Center welcomes you as a visitor. If you have a particular request that is not addressed on this web site, please call us at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550.
- When can I visit?
- How do I get to St. Anthony's?
- How do I find the correct entrance or building?
- Where can I eat and park at the medical center?
- Where is the gift shop?
- How can I contact a patient?
- Where can I stay overnight?
- How can I see pictures of a new baby?
- How can I prevent sharing or spreading germs?
- What is the smoking policy?
- How can I thank an employee?
- Where can I get spiritual help?
For information, please call our Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or 800-554-9550 or visit find a physician online.
At St. Anthony's, our vision is to be the area's premier health care organization
— and your first choice for health care services.